graphic design of cd jobs and plastic business cards in toronto ontario. logo illustrator, for business card artwork. lay-out / set of up of visual art files for cd dvd duplication jobs and graphics design for plastic businesscards
Our Food Reviews
The following document outlines both packaging and printing specifications that are required to allow for the efficient trouble free packaging of a Compact Disc. The purpose of these standards is to allow the packaging process to be as automated as possible, without the need for human interaction with the product. If the outlines standards are not adhered to, the result is a decelerated packaging process, which may result in a more money and time.
All of our prices assume that you will provide us with final digital files and a proof of your artwork you should also provide us with a folded dummy.. Please leave a 1.5-inch across, by .75 inch down blank space on the back tray for a barcode.
Issues with printing on paper:
(Programs acceptable: Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark)
1. All color and grayscale image files at 300 (dot per inch) no web based pictures or low resolution digital camera images.
2. Use Quark XPress and collected the files or export out of all other programs (or save as) Save your images as EPS or TIFF files. No JPG, .GIF, or .BMP formats as they degrade their quality. These files usually come from PhotoShop; Adobe Illustrator. With Photoshop, smaller text tends to be "pixelated" when included in images. We recommend you only use Photoshop(r) for image processing and not for general graphic layout. Convert "FONTS" to "outlines" or, with Quark XPress include all fonts (avoid Corel Draw, and no Microsoft Publisher).
3. If you have an image, which goes all the way to an edge which will be cut, remember to add "bleed", i.e. extend that image another 1/8" beyond the edge to allow a margin of error. The 1/8" bleed area will be cropped off and will not appear on your final product! You should keep all important elements (type, images,logos, barcode, etc.) at least 1/8" away from all edges, and when possible, from all folds too. Don't use borders as they may be cut off.
4. Please do not embed your images. When importing a graphic file, make sure that you link or place it, instead of making it part of your document (embedding).
5. No PMS or Special Inks for PRINTING on paper. No printing on plastic jewel cases / CD trays or colour Jewel Cases / CD trays without getting a bank loan. This is only for jewel case packaging
In A Rush! Merchant Account
Debit & Credit Ready
To Process Within
Plastic Business Card Issues
CD Face Printing
Back Tray Card
Samples Of How Much U
Can Get In The Insert
Templates in Case inserts